Create Recurring Schedule with Project Type
When creating a recurring project schedule, you can choose from a variation of frequencies of when you want the projects created. Recurring projects in Clarity are very flexible and can have weekly (or any number of weeks like bi-weekly), semi-monthly, monthly (or any number of months like quarterly), and yearly.
After you go to the client record and click on Create Recurring Project (see Recurring Projects
to learn how to get there), you will get the following pop-up window:
- Select the project type you want to use for this recurring project
- Select the person in charge of this project
- Type in a project name prefix - this the name you want each project to have, the system will then append the date the project was created to the project name
- Select the project priority
- Select the frequency you want the project to repeat from the "Repeat Project" radio buttons
- Depending on the frequency you selected, you will be asked for additional details about the frequency, such as the day of the week for weekly schedule, day of the month for monthly projects, etc.
- Enter or select the date you want the schedule to be active from. This date is important because no project will be created prior to this date
- choose the end date or no end date for the scheduled. This is the date that no project will be created after
- Finally, make sure the schedule is active, you can also use the Active switch if you want to turn off a schedule for awhile but not delete it
Create Recurring Schedule with a Project Template
When creating a recurring project schedule, you can choose from a variation of frequencies of when you want the projects created. Recurring projects in Clarity are very flexible and can have weekly (or any number of weeks like bi-weekly), ...
Create Recurring Projects
Recurring projects allows you to schedule a particular project type or project template to recur for a client. For Example, if you do bookkeeping project for a client, you would want to have a bookkeeping project created for that client each month. ...
Change a Recurring Project Schedule
When you are in an instance of a recurring project, you can view and/or modify the schedule. On the project Detail page you will see a button next to the project name with the schedule detail. To modify the project schedule, click on the button. The ...
Search Recurring Projects
The recurring schedule screen lets you search for and manage recurring schedule for all clients. To start the search, click on the Recurring Schedule Menu Item On the Recurring Schedule page, you will be presented with a search screen: On the screen ...
Manage a Client's Recurring Projects
To manage a clients recurring project, go to the client record and scroll all the way down past the project list and you will see the list of recurring projects: From that list you can click on the project prefix name and modify the schedule as ...