Creating Question Templates
In Clarity, you can create a set of standard questions that you reuse in questionnaires to clients. In this article we will take a look at how you create the set of standard questions. To see how to send an actual questionnaire to a client, please go to: Creating Questionnaire
To create a set of reusable questions, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Administration Menu, then the Project Menu, then Project Types
- There you will see a list of Project Types
- Select the project type you want to create standard questions for
- On the project type screen, click on the Questionnaire tab (see below)
- Click on the Add Question button
- Type in the text for the question you want and click Save
- Once you are done creating questions, you can reorder the questions by dragging the next to the question you want to move up and down
You will now start seeing this list of the questions every time you create a questionnaire on this project type.
Creating questionnaires in projects is a great way to get your clients to answer questions and document the answers in a project. To expedite the process of creating questionnaires, it is recommended that you add common questions to your ...
Create Project Templates
Project Templates takes project types a step further by allowing you to setup groups and pre-assigning staff to each task. This will allow you to create new projects in few clicks and less than 30 seconds. You can create unlimited templates for each ...
Create Project Types
Project types is how you define the project workflows, checklists, question templates, and task management. A project type would be something like Business Valuation, Personal Tax Return, Weekly Payroll, etc.
Projects can be created in two different ways. You can create a project based on a project type or project template. Project type, is how you define your project workflows, question templates, and checklists. To see more details on how to create a ...
Create Recurring Schedule with a Project Template
When creating a recurring project schedule, you can choose from a variation of frequencies of when you want the projects created. Recurring projects in Clarity are very flexible and can have weekly (or any number of weeks like bi-weekly), ...