V 10.0 Release Notes (2018)
- 2 Factor Authentication implemented for all users
- Updated the login page look and functionality
- File upload enhanced throughout the site to provide the users the ability to upload files using drag and drop
- Staff can now upload Engagement and Tax Assurance letters as templates to use for projects rather than to upload to each project each time
- Engagement Letter templates can be uploaded in the Administration->Company-Engagement Letter menu
- Worksheet files can now have unlimited file types and groups
- Simplified worksheet file display to clients
- The results in the Project Search screen are not paginated to display 25 projects at the time
- Enhanced the project search screen, so the “Active” tab is selected when a new search is done event if the user had selected a different tab during a previous search.
- Enhanced the task lists and upcoming tasks on the "My Dashboard" so that only the next task from each project is shown, rather than showing all tasks from a project.
- Dismissed notifications can now be searched and paginated
- On the “My Notification” Page, the default sort is now oldest to newest, but user can also click on any column to sort
- Added a “Turn Around” time field on the project search. This shows the estimated time needed for the project to complete based on the difference between the assigned date and the last workflow step due date.
Enhanced Project Admin functionality:
- Moved project templates into Project Type, so that templates associated with each project type shows up under that type
- When an update is made to the Project Type Workflow Steps, the system will update the Workflow Templates that are associated with the project type.
- If a step is added, deleted, order is changed, or if the email templates are updated, it will be reflected in the associated templates.
- Enhanced Tabs and User Interface throughout the site
Admin tasks can now be performed at the client level as well as at the project level
- Added a new high level project status called “Not Started” – this is used primarily as a 1st step in a workflow to indicate that the project has not started. It can be used in situations where the 1st step in the process requires the client response or file uploads before the project starts.
- Also added a new tab in the project search list to group projects that have not been started.
- Not Started project are not included in the calculations of numbers on the dashboard, except for the project by status.
Included Company Preferences Page under Company Administration
- Allow Clients to Create Projects
- Show Project Admin Tasks Tab to Clients
- Show Client Admin Tasks Tab to Clients
- Enhanced Payment Gateway screen to verify credentials with Authorize.Net when the account information is entered or updated.
Enhanced Active user lookups throughout the site:
- Inactive users will show up in search filters, so that you can still search for projects
- Inactive users will not show to select for new assignments
- Inactive users will still show in assigned tasks if they were previously assigned
- Help Icon on top right corner takes Company users to Clarity ticketing system to open a support ticket. For Clients, the icon links to email address of the company support email.
Enhance Email capabilities, including:
- The ability to include HTML formatted emails
- Management screen were enhanced to show emails in a grid
- Added Email history tabs to client detail and project detail. These show all emails sent out by the system or triggered by user action or through the workflow engine in the background.
- Enhanced Questionnaire creation and updates, and provided a drag and drop ordering capability
- Fixed bugs relating to workflow engine, Chrome browser, and others.
V 9.0 Release Notes (2017)
Release 9.5 11/21/2017 Site Security Enhancements Release 9.1 3/20/2017 Fixed issues with calculations on the Corporate Dashboard Enhance client questionnaire interface Provide the option to display project admin tasks to clients User Interface ...
V 12.0 Release Notes (2020)
Release 12.5 Release date: 9/12/2020 Enhancements Provide the firm the ability to change, add, and delete high level project status Enhanced both public notes and internal notes to include formatting Enhanced notes display area and included user ...
V 13.0 Release Notes (2021)
Release 13.52 Release date: 2/27/2021 Resolved issue with multiple file download. This issue was occurring when trying to download multiple files at once where and the system errors out indicated that one of the file is now found. Release 13.5 ...
V 11.0 Release Notes (2019)
Release 11.4 6/30/2019 Provided workflow functionality enhancement Added the ability to track staff cost and charge rates Enhanced payment and billing pages in the site administration Release 11.0 1/21/2019 Multi-Factor Enhancement: A firm can now ...
V 14.0 Release Notes (2022)
Release 14.2 Release date: September 2022 Bug fixes Release 14.1 Release date: August 2022 User logins is now tracked in the system. You can see client last login on the client user accounts tab. Added workflow status tracker on the overdue tasks ...